EYETECH OPTOMETRY COVID-19 POLICY
While we would love to welcome everyone with open doors and arms, for the safety of our community, we are open by APPOINTMENT ONLY for ALL PURCHASES AND SERVICES including glasses adjustments and repairs along with picking up glasses and contact lenses.
If you are planning a visit:
- Only patients with appointments are allowed inside the office.
- Everyone entering the office must wear a mask.
- All eye wear dispenses, spectacle adjustments and repairs are now by appointment only.
- We will check your temperature at check- in; a reading higher than 99.9 F will require that you reschedule.
- If you are sick, please stay home. We will reschedule your appointment if you are ill.
- In an effort to limit the number of bodies in the office at one time, please leave your family members in the car or outside. Only one essential caregiver is allowed per patient.
- If you have had contact with someone who is ill or are caring for someone at risk, please defer your appointment.
Call us at 970-262-9272 to schedule an appointment for your eyecare needs.
Located in Frisco, just off I-70
The EyeTech Optometry office is located just off I-70 in the town of Frisco, Summit County, Colorado.
Across from Whole Foods in Frisco, CO.
The EyeTech Optometry office is in the Base Camp Frisco shopping area across from Whole Foods.